3 years additional warranty for Free!
- 26th January 2024
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Latest Updates
Your kitchen is an investment and we understand the importance of protecting that investment.
When you buy CDA, you buy quality and we confidently stand by that quality by providing you with an additional 3 years labour warranty free of charge*, on top of our standard 5 years parts and 2 years labour warranty, when you buy selected CDA ovens**.
You get peace of mind and we get the satisfaction of knowing you’re taken care of.
We pride ourselves on our attentive customer service, from our product warranty, to our in-house customer care team right through to our dedicated CDA engineers, serving you, our customer, is very important to us.
Obviously we think our ovens are brilliant because we are passionate about what we do. Every CDA oven, along with all our appliances, are designed using the best materials and tested to stringent quality controls in our on-site testing laboratory in Nottingham, England. If something should go wrong, as unfortunately it sometimes does, our product warranty protects you and your oven, helping to keep your kitchen running.
So what does this mean for you?
Your oven is protected with CDA for 5 years, meaning you have no call out charges. You’ll have access to technical support, labour and spares, and a replacement product if we cannot fix yours. You’re also covered for:
- Repairs required to the product as a result of defective materials or components, or manufacturing defects.
- Functional mechanical/electrical replacement parts necessary to repair a product.
- Costs associated with providing a CDA approved engineer to carry out the repair.
Full terms and conditions of your warranty can be found on our warranty page.
* Oven must be registered within 60 days. If not registered within 60 days of purchase a standard 24 month parts and labour warranty applies.
** Proof of purchase required. Additional 3 years labour warranty applies only to models listed and purchased between the dates detailed within the terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions
When purchasing a qualifying single oven from an eligible retailer between the promotional period (as listed in the terms), the qualifying appliance must be registered within 60 days of purchase via the redemption page to be eligible for the 5 year parts and labour warranty.
- The promotor is The CDA Group Ltd, Harby Road, Langar, Nottinghamshire, UK.
- Qualifying products are listed below:
*** Ineligible for the extended warranty promotion when purchased from the following retailers:
– Wren Kitchens
- Qualifying products are only eligible if purchased from an eligible retailer between 1st January 2024 and 30th April 2024.
- Qualifying products must be registered within 60 days of purchase, otherwise appliances will only be covered by the standard manufacturers warranty.
- Promotion valid when oven purchased with Kitchen furniture with a minimum value of £2000 GBP. Proof of purchase receipt must show kitchen purchase as well as oven purchase.
- Promotion open only to the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland.
- The 5 year parts and labour warranty is an extension of the CDA 5 year parts and 2 years labour warranty in which CDA cover additional years 3, 4 and 5 of the labour warranty.
- This promotion has no cash alternative.
- Additional CDA appliances purchased are not eligible for the 5 year parts and labour warranty, though can be registered online for a 5 year parts and 2 years labour warranty.
- The promotor reserves the right to extend the promotional period and/or the range of products included at any time.
- By registering the appliance for the free warranty, you agree for your data to be shared with our warranty partner Domestic & General Insurance PLC.
- Full terms and conditions of the appliance warranty are available on our warranty page.
- For queries relating to warranty or product service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CDA Group Ltd (CDA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Amica PLC Group.